Persons with disabilities who may need online information
in an alternate format or need reasonable accommodations to access programs, services, and activities should contact the ADA Coordinator, Cindy Coville at (860) 769-3544 or at email@example.com
TOWN OFFICES WILL BE CLOSING AT 12:30 P.M. ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2015 AND WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2015 AT WHICH TIME WE WILL RESUME NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS AT 9:00 A.M.
*Although the Town of Bloomfield endeavors to maintain our website with up-to-date content, the latest information may not be available on-line. Inquiries to individual departments should be made in order to obtain additional information as needed.
News and Information
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING:
The Bloomfield Police Department website and the agency's communications center are available to the public to report suspicious activity related to terrorism or homeland security issues via email or phone. You may access the government sites at the following addresses: www.dhs.gov and www.ct.gov/demhs. For additional questions, contact the Bloomfield Police at 860-242-5501.
The Victim's Rights Enforcement Advisory Commission (VREAC) is seeking your help! Please take a few moments to complete this voluntary survey to assist the VREAC in determining the state of victims' rights in Connecticut. If you need assistance completing the survey, please contact the Office of the Victim Advocate. Thank you very much for your assistance.
- 2015 RESIDENTIAL RECYCLING COLLECTION CALENDAR AND STREET LIST.
- PAINTCARE PRESENTS: Recycle Your Paint Program. Find a drop-off location near you or call (855) 724-6809.
- Want to save money and make your home more energy efficient at the same time? Sign up for a Home Energy Solutions audit. See flyer for more information
- Available now: Town of Bloomfield Credit Rating Overview.
- Bloomfield Center - to view the final plan to develop the center of Town, click here.
- Town of Bloomfield Police Department, Public Works, Community Center, and Wintonbury Library GOING GREEN. More.