Persons with disabilities who may need online information
in an alternate format or need reasonable accommodations to access programs, services, and activities should contact the ADA Coordinator, Cindy Coville at (860) 769-3538 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Although the Town of Bloomfield endeavors to maintain our website with up-to-date content, the latest information may not be available on-line. Inquiries to individual departments should be made in order to obtain additional information as needed.
News and Information
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING:
The Bloomfield Police Department website and the agency's communications center are available to the public to report suspicious activity related to terrorism or homeland security issues via email or phone. The Department's website is also available as a source of awareness information. The Bloomfield Police Department will also use broadcast email and text message alerts to those residents that have registered for such emergency notifications. You may access the government sites at the following addresses: www.dhs.gov and www.ct.gov/demhs. For additional questions, contact the Bloomfield Police at 860-242-5501.
- The Public Works Department of Bloomfield is currently performing roadside pruning and town-wide cleaning of culverts throughout the winter season. Please call DPW for more information at 860-243-1487.
- DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR UNWANTED CLOTHES AND SHOES! NEW TEXTILE RECYCLING PROGRAM IN BLOOMFIELD: THREE CONVENIENT LOCATIONS. SEE BROCHURE
The Victim's Rights Enforcement Advisory Commission (VREAC) is seeking your help! Please take a few moments to complete this voluntary survey to assist the VREAC in determining the state of victims' rights in Connecticut. If you need assistance completing the survey, please contact the Office of the Victim Advocate. Thank you very much for your assistance.
- 2015 RESIDENTIAL RECYCLING COLLECTION CALENDAR AND STREET LIST.
- PAINTCARE PRESENTS: Recycle Your Paint Program. Find a drop-off location near you or call (855) 724-6809.
- Important health advisory news from the State of Connecticut Department of Public Health and the University of Hartford on bacterial meningitis - view the FACT SHEET
- Want to save money and make your home more energy efficient at the same time? Sign up for a Home Energy Solutions audit. See flyer for more information.
- FOR INFORMATION ON THE 2014 RENTERS REBATE PROGRAM, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK.
- Bloomfield is pleased to provide its residents with the 2013-2014 Annual Report / 2014 Calendar. Due to the large nature of the file, please be patient as it downloads.
- Available now: Town of Bloomfield Credit Rating Overview.
- Bloomfield Center - to view the final plan to develop the center of Town, click here.
- Town of Bloomfield Police Department, Public Works, Community Center, and Wintonbury Library GOING GREEN. More.